Arabic Language, Diglossia and the Teaching of Arabic: Key Arabic Vocabulary [Audio & Quizzes] (AAD)
Arabic Diglossia: Key Arabic Vocabulary
- Level: Intermediate – Advanced
- Type of resource: Vocabulary Quizzes & Flashcards
- Language: Modern Standard Arabic
- Theme: Arabic language and Diglossia
- Credits: Vocabulary list (compiled by Jonathan Featherstone and adapted by teaching team, U. of Edinburgh), eLearning resources (developed by Mourad Diouri)
- Flashcards—Review your material, shuffle/randomize, or listen with audio.
- Learn—Track your correct/incorrect answers and retest the ones you’ve missed.
- Speller—Type what you hear in this audio-powered study mode.
- Test—Randomly generate tests based on your flashcard set.
- Scatter—Race against the clock to drag and match terms/definitions.
- Space Race—Type in the answer as terms/definitions scroll across the screen.
For related tests, quizzes, games and audio-flashcards, go to:
This work by Mourad Diouri is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.